Cold and lack of hydration make your hands not as soft as they were in summer. In order to treat dry, cracked and inelastic hands you need a good hydration – water for inside and creams for outside.
Here is an effective remedy, quick and natural. It takes only a minute and you only need sugar and olive oil.
Don’t waste your time making a scrub, so proceed as follows:
1. Take 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar in your palm.
2. Pour a few drops of olive oil, about the same amount.
3. Stick your palms together and rub them gently, in order to distribute the mixture.
4. Massage in circular motions, as long as you feel the need, then rinse with warm water.
5. In order to keep your hands hydrated, apply some cream.